Appeals to the Board of Zoning Adjustment may be taken by any person aggrieved or by any officer, department, board, or bureau of the City of Donaldsonville affected by any decision of the Zoning Administrator. Such appeal shall be taken within a reasonable time, as provided by the rules of the Board, by filing with the Board of Adjustment a notice of appeal specifying the grounds thereof. The Powers of the Board shall be:
- To interpret the Donaldsonville Zoning Ordinances.
- To hear and decide appeals where it is alleged there is an error in any order, requirement, decision, or determination made by the Zoning Administrator.
- To interpret the provisions of this Ordinance in such a way as to carry out the intent and purpose of the plan, as shown upon the map fixing the several districts accompanying and made a part of the Zoning Ordinance.
- A completed typewritten application;
- A detailed plot or site plan on LETTER OR LEGAL SIZE paper must be submitted with the request for a variance or special exception. The plot plan shall include a detailed location of all servitudes, easements and all structures on the property in such a way as to be easily interpreted by the Board of Adjustment.